OnePlus has released a press statement regarding the launch of its new phone OnePlus 7T in India. The new mobile phone model OnePlus 7T is slated to launch on 26th September at Indira Gandhi Arena in New Delhi. Contrary to the rumours that OnePlus 7T & OnePlus 7T Pro will be launch together in September, the company has informed that the OnePlus 7T Pro will be released on 10th October. It will not be launched along with OnePlus 7T.
It is believed that OnePlus might also launch its OnePlus TV during this event considering the earlier announcements from the company informing that they will be launching their TV in September this year.
The tickets for the launch event has been priced at Rs. 999 and the tickets will be available to purchase starting from September 20th.
OnePlus 7T Pro launch event is planned on October 10th in London and the tickes for the same will be also be available from September 20th.
OnePlus 7T phone is expected to have the following features:
- It will be powered by Snapdragon 855 Plus Chipset
- It will have a 6.55-inch FHD+ AMOLED display
- The display will have HDR10+ Support
- The fingerprint-scanner is in-display
- It is expected to have 12GB RAM and 256GB Storage.
- It will have latest Android 10 with OxygenOS
- It will have a triple rear camera and having primary camera with 48 MP sensor.
OnePlus 7T TV
The rumored OnePlus 7T TV is expected to have the following features:
- 55-inch QLED Display
- Dolby Vision
- Dolby Atmos
- 50W Speaker
- Runs on Android TV Platform
- 3GB RAM
- Google Assistant and Alexa Voice support
- Gamma Colour Magic Image Processor